The Greater Philly UU Cluster is focused on finding ways to develop a sense of community among the 14 Cluster congregations. We do this through activities including:
The Cluster holds meetings/trainings about every 2 months. In our meetings, we debrief past events and plan future events/projects.
Summit – On October 19, 2019 the Greater Philly Cluster will convene its first Summit to discuss the organizational structure and future direction of the Cluster.
- New Hope Pride Parade – Saturday, May 18, 2019 at 11:30 am
- New Hope Pride Parade – Saturday, May 19, 2018 at 11:30 am
- MLK Day of Service – Monday, January 15, 2018
- New Hope Pride Parade – Saturday, May 20, 2017 at 12:00 pm
- Women’s March on DC (and on Philly), January 21, 2017
- Martin Luther King Jr, Day, January 16, 2017
- Democratic National Committee in Philly events (2016)
- Philly Pride Parade and Festival – Sunday, June 12, 2016
- New Hope Pride Parade – Saturday, May 21, 2016 at 12:00 pm
Social Justice efforts
The Cluster organizes and supports participation in social justice efforts.
Watch UUA General Assembly together
The Cluster encourages member UU congregations to organize live-streaming events, so UUs can watch portions of the UUA General Assembly together.
Education/Trainings facilitated by CER and other entities
The Cluster organizes two free trainings a year for member UU congregations to come together to share their experiences and learn about topics relevant to social justice or congregational life.
The Cluster encourages ministers, seminarians, ministerial candidates, and lay leaders in the Philly area to register with the CER Guest in Your Pulpit program. This program was created to assist churches to find pulpit guests, who are willing to provide services.
UU Community Weekend
An annual Labor Day weekend event at Camp Canadensis hosted by Main Line Unitarian Church. All Greater Philly UU Cluster congregations are welcome to attend.