The Corruption of our Democracy
- Democracy Training: October 7, 2017 – Justice and Gerrymandering: Why Redistricting Reform Matters
- Women’s March on DC (and Philly) (January 21, 2017)
- Democracy Spring – In April 2016, Democracy Spring organized the largest American civil disobedience action of this century, calling on Congress to take action to end to the corruption of big money in politics and ensure free and fair elections. 150 Unitarian Universalists left Philadelphia to walk to Washington, DC.
- UUA General Assembly CSAI* 2016-2020 “The Corruption of Our Democracy“
- UUA “The Corruption of Our Democracy” Study Guide
- The New Front in the Gerrymandering Wars: Democracy vs. Math – The New York Times Magazine, August 29, 2017
- Fair Districts PA
- Fair Districts NJ
- 2017-2018 UUA Common Read: Daring Democracy
* CSAI – Congregational Study/Action Issues (CSAIs) voted on at General Assembly for four years of study, reflection, and action.