There are many Unitarian Universalist resources and organizations that may interest you and your congregations:
Unitarian Universalist House (UUH) Outreach
– UUH Outreach assists older adults in Northwest Philadelphia to remain independent in their own homes. Our professional staff takes the time to fully understand the older person’s situation and concerns, and responds with tailored information and access to resources in the community. UUH Outreach’s key to success is its active collaboration with other services organizations which expedites getting older adults the support they need.
Central East Region
– The Central East Region helps congregations of all shapes and sizes connect with each other and with resources that help them best express their Unitarian Universalist faith in a changing and hurting world. We believe that we’re at our best when we work together – and we Central East Region staff work together to help your congregation be its best.
Murray Grove Retreat & Conference Center, Lanoka Harbor, NJ
– Murray Grove’s mission is to provide a sustainable center for retreat and renewal of spirit, mind, and body and the preservation of Unitarian Universalist history and heritage through educational opportunities, the arts, and prophetic outreach.
Trustees of the Pennsylvania Universalist Convention
– Established in 1831, it supports the seven remaining “Historic Universalist Churches/Societies” of Pennsylvania as well as the wider UUA. It was incorporated for the purposes of supporting public worship within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania according to both the Universalist religious heritage and the principles and purposes of the UUA; the support of such benevolent, charitable, educational, and missionary undertakings within this Commonwealth; and the administration of all trusts which may be confided to this corporation. The Unitarian Universalist Church of the Restoration is one of the seven churches. For more information, contact Fern Culhane.
– Unirondack is a Unitarian Universalist Camp and Conference Center located in the forever wild forests of the Western Adirondack Mountains.
Unitarian Universalist FaithAction New Jersey (UUFaithActionNJ)
– The Unitarian Universalist FaithAction New Jersey coordinates grassroots advocacy and works to establish public policy that is consistent with Unitarian Universalist principles and purposes.
Unitarian Universalist PA Legislative Advocacy Network (UUPLAN)
– We are Unitarian Universalists working together in common cause to embrace, articulate, and advocate for all goals of social and environmental justice.
Star Island, Isle of Shoals, NH
– Star Island is one of the nine Isles of Shoals located seven miles off the coast of New Hampshire and Maine. All are welcome to explore the island for a day, enjoy a meal, spend the night, or attend a conference. For the last 100 years, Star Island has offered an all-inclusive summer camp experience for families and hosted a wide variety of themed conferences and personal retreats. Star Island was founded on the traditions of Unitarian Universalism and the United Church of Christ. We strive to contribute to our world by providing a sacred and meaningful space for a vibrant intergenerational community.
Unitarian Universalist Association
– The Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) is the central organization for the Unitarian Universalist (UU) religious movement in the United States. The UUA’s 1000+ member congregations are committed to Seven Principles that include the worth of each person, the need for justice and compassion, and the right to choose one’s own beliefs.
Related and Associate Member Organizations of the UUA
– Related organizations are diverse groups that embrace Unitarian Universalist principles and traditions outside of congregations and covenanting communities. They include member and professional organizations, justice-focused groups, camps and conference centers, and more. Associate organizations are named in UUA bylaws, and are limited to the Unitarian Universalist Service Committee and the Unitarian Universalist Women’s Federation, two organizations who have an historic connection to the Unitarian Universalist Association.